Questions about the membership process can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
1. Be a dedicated Satanist - If you are not certain, please do not apply (all fields MUST be filled).
2. You must be an adult over the age of 18. For minors, a parents consent is required and must be mailed to our offices, if you want to save your money just send us an image scan of your parents consent to the email provided on this website.
3. Be familiar with ALL the writings of Satanism (The Satanic Bible, Liber of the Goat, etc. etc.). Writings like the Satanic Scriptures, the Tao of Satan and the Dark Doctrines serve as Satanic theology as well.
4. Answer honestly and correctly, if not, all applications including ones that involve harassment on their application will automatically be deleted, those that type up such religious discrimination and non sense are equally worthless as the life they lead, maybe even less.
5. Complete a brief essay (in your own words) on the "true meaning of Satanism" as outlined by Anton Szandor LaVey. Please be patient while we review your application which could take about a week or two.
How To Become OrdainedAfter you fill out the following form, your request will be promptly reviewed by the pastoral staff of the Universal Life Church. You will receive notification of your ordination status by email. Ordinations are conducted several times each week, so normally you will hear from us within a day or two. We do not furnish this information to any outside organization for any purpose. Your privacy is carefully guarded. There is no charge or obligation associated with your ordination. Ordination is for life, without cost, and without question of faith.
Read carefully before applying for ordination
Please do NOT use this form to report address or name changes - to report record changes, click here
Please avoid using the same email address for more than one person if at all possible. The email address is used as a record identifier and must be unique for each person. Do not submit someone for ordination without their permission and approval.
Each request is reviewed for completeness. You must include a complete, legal name. Spiritual names and initials only are unacceptable for ordination records. If your legal name is initials only, or your legal name is one word only, include this information in your application, or it will be rejected. Frivolous names will be rejected whenever we notice them. If your parents had a sense of humor when naming you, we may reject your application initially, but upon explanation, we will reconsider. No one is rejected because of their name, but we must protect the integrity of the records against those who fraudulently submit requests for pets, obscene names, etc. Applying for ordination in the name of a fictitious person or animal, or the submission of a person's name without his or her permission is fraud.
Please understand that there is no such thing as an "instant online ordination." A computer cannot ordain you period. Your request must be reviewed before your ordination can be done legally. You cannot be issued a credential automatically by a computer!
If you do not have an email account, you may obtain one for free, which you can access via any computer on the Internet, from such services as gmail.com or yahoo.com. Without a valid email address, you will not receive confirmation of your ordination.
Don't worry -- your information will never be rented, traded or sold. Your e-mail address is not made available to anyone -- period. Your complete confidentiality is guaranteed. You will not receive a bunch of unwanted junk mail ~ not from us, and not from anyone else!
AOL members: Make sure your AOL Mail Controls are set to receive Internet email. If you have Internet email blocked, you will need to update your AOL Mail Controls. To make this update, enter the AOL Keyword "Mail Controls" on AOL.
P.O. Box 2039
Citrus Heights, CA 95611